Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Simply Amazing Promotion!

Would you like to save a bundle on great products and have the potential to start your own business...without any scary obligations? Well, Stampin' Up! is offering a promotion on the business starter kit that's never been available before: 50% off!

Today through Nov. 30, the starter kit is $87.50! Regular price is $175, and it contains $310 worth of stamping and business supplies. You can sign up online on my web site with the password julie6.

You know, I started doing this by accident. I signed up to get all the products in the kit, and then, well, I had one workshop and then another...and it's just a lot of fun!

Let me know if you have any questions...I'd love to have you join me!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment