Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Other Creative Pursuits

As I mentioned in my Nov. 2 entry, I spent a weekend in Des Moines with Sarah in October. Not only did we attend a Stampin' Up! regional, but we also went to a pasta-making class at Prairieland Herbs!

Here we are with some of our delicious creations:


And here is the ravioli. Isn't it beautiful? This batch had squash and sweet potato filling.


Did you know that homemade pasta is easy? It's easier than making pie dough (which I've just never mastered, even though baking is one of my favorite past times). And, homemade pasta takes only 1-2 minutes to cook in boiling water. One of my DH's favorites, of course, is the ravioli. I've already made pasta once at home since the class...hope to continue!

Thanks for reading,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment