Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

JOY

Yesterday I set up shop at a holiday vendor fair in Zumbrota, my first! It was fun meeting new people from the community and getting in touch with other home party vendors. I'm considering doing another one in two weeks where part of the proceeds go to flood relief in our area...I'm mostly convinced, actually. I just have to commit.

Here's the wall hanging I made as a door prize at my table. A lucky lady from just up the street was the winner, but I haven't called her yet. That's on the list for later today.

This is using the OnBoard Long Board (chip board) from Stampin' Up!, along with Real Red grosgrain ribbon, the Candy Cane Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini catalog, and card stock in Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, and Real Red.

I think I'm going to have to make another, because I don't want to give this one away!

Stay warm and dry today...and don't travel if you don't have to! The ice storm just north of here sounds terrible.

Thanks for stopping,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment