Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Pheasant Marsala

This is quickly becoming a food-and-crafting blog! I can't resist posting the superb supper DH Joe made for us tonight, so it's another food post.

He took Emeril's recipe for Chicken Marsala and turned it into Pheasant Marsala, using the bounty from his recent South Dakota hunt.


Since he couldn't find marsala wine in our little burg, he made his own with cooking sherry and brandy. After eating this marsala, I don't want him to find the real thing!



And yes, it's on a bed of my homemade egg noodles!

I just have to say, being married to a man who cooks like this is amazing!

Thanks for reading!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. I am SHOCKED that you couldn't find the right wine here in Zumbrota. But it definitely looks tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete