Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome Home

One of my best friends from high school moved back to the Midwest two weeks ago after spending several years on the East coast! To help her, her husband and their toddler warm up their new place, I made this simple hanging "Home" sign. I love making these, because they're so simple, but make a statement.


I used the Big Shot, a Stampin' Up! designer paper pack (subtles collection), Very Vanilla and Early Espresso cardstock, and 3/8" twill tape. The Big Shot dies were the Scallop Square and Circles #2.

I'm so happy you're here, Kahla (and J and little S)!

Thanks for reading,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. That was the first thing we hung up in our new place...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete