Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The one about getting ready for two REAL workshops

My first real workshops, as in not hosted by myself, are this week! One will be hosted by my coworker, who had gotten away from stamping when she had her beautiful children, and whose husband is now wondering why I had to appear on the scene! Thanks, Elizabeth! The second will be hosted by my neighbors, mother and daughter duo Barb and Amanda. They are avid card makers and scrapbookers, so I better get my game face on!

At the workshops, the make-n-take will use Stampin' Up! Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper. This stuff is like the old lemon-juice-on-paper trick! Use a little ink on a sponge, and presto! the pattern appears. Here's a sneak peak at the project.


Supplies
Stamp sets: Because I Care (Hostess set--ask me how to earn one!)
Paper: Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper, Certainly Celery Cardstock, Concord Crush Cardstock (one of the limited-edition "In Colors")
Ink: Concord Cruch, Certainly Celery
Tools: Modern Label and Scallop Oval Punches

Thanks for stopping by!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment