Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Monday, August 9, 2010

The one about laughing with my nephew

My nephew, Daniel, is 2 1/2. He's a riot. Seriously. Check out this photo. It's from last Halloween, and I don't even know what was so funny. I just love this photo, and though I don't scrapbook much, thought I'd use this photo as a perfect sample to show off at workshops.


Supplies
Paper: In Color 6x6 patterns paper stack (Hostess), Pear Pizzazz; Peach Parfait card stock; Early Espresso for die-cut letters
Dies: Sizzix sizzlet "Naturally Serif" alphabet; "L" from Serif Essentials die set

And, if you were wondering about the two workshops I had last Thursday and Sunday, they were great! Thanks to Elizabeth, Barb and Amanda for being such gracious hostesses! I look forward to helping them close out their parties and choose their free products!

Thanks for reading,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment