Julie Moenck

Card making, home decorating and an occasional random musing.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monkeys and Giraffes, oh my!

Hi there! I know it's been a little while...no excuses, though! First, how about this beautiful sky view at Bass Lake, near Cohasset, MN, where we spent our Labor Day weekend? Gorgeous!


And here's the stamping portion of the program:


This is a quick card I made for a friend's son. I used the Fox and Friends set from the 2010 "big book," or Idea Book & Catalog, that is, along with card stock in Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Marina Mist. The inks are Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Marina Mist, and an antique brad and white grosgrain ribbon finish off the card!

These animal motifs are also available as Decor Elements for decorating your kids' rooms. They're between 6" and 8" square. Let me know if you'd like to learn more about those!

And now, I'm up way too late for a work night. Off to bed!

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment